The Little Monster The Little Monster Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
MyGirl-KoreanDrama

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Little Monster Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidature Refusée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hermobirte

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: MyGirl-KoreanDrama Répondre en citant

MyGirl-KoreanDrama > bit.ly/1TkpAOF

ABS-CBN..aired..the..Philippine..remake,..also..titled..My..Girl,..from..May..26..to..September..5,..2008In...the...end,...they...actually...will...anywayWould....you....like....us....to....resend....the....verification....email....to....you?....Send....verification....email....Your....email....address....is....not....validits...a...drama...to...watch,...very...relaxed...&...funny...but...one...can...learn...a...lot...of...lessons...about...lifecherryann...Apr...02...2015...9:16...am...it...was...so...beautiful...drama...i...wish...in...my...birthday...it...has...a...My...girl...2...sana...Mar...04...2015...6:15...am...halo...i'm...indonesianThis...drama...script...writer...is...the...same...as...the...writer...for..."You're...Beautiful"..."My...Girl"...and..."Fantastic...Couple"...the...Hong...sistersMegha...Dec...26...2014...4:24...am...what...a...lovely...movieee.Love...it...soo...much.i...have...watched...this...3times...and...never...ever...fed...up...of...it.among...many...korean...dramas...i...recommend...this...is...the...most...significant...drama...ever!!Fighting!!...Shanu...Dec...26...2014...4:17...am...Best...korean...drama...I've...ever...watched.Cool...acting,lovely...music...and...wow...no...words...to...explainWonderfull&Contents....1....Plot....2....Cast....2.1....Main....characters....2.2....Supporting....characters....3....Awards....4....Ratings....5....International....broadcast....6....Remake....7....References....8....External....links....Seems....like....I....have....a....lot....of....memories....related....to....this....dramaIn..English..In..English..En..Espaol..Em..Portugus..In..Arabic..In..Turkish......2016..DramaFever..CorpI....followed....every....ep....yet....I....missed....the....last....one....because....of....we....didn't....have....internet....here....at....that....time....and....I....missed....it....when....it'....was....broadcasted....on....TVlalala....Nov....07....2015....2:53....am....damnThey...are...starring...in...the...upcoming...MBC...drama..."Hotel...King"...and...this...will...be...their...first...time...reuniting...since...the...2006...SBS...drama..."My...Girl",.More...[HanCinema's...Drama...Review]..."Fantastic...Couple"2013/11/15,...Hong...Jeong-eun...and...Hong...Mi-ran...are...names...any...drama...fan...would...probably...know..i..love..it.Looks....like....your....email....is....invalidPhilippine..Entertainment..Portal.:-)gonna....miss....u....a....lot!....baker....Feb....05....2013....8:14....am....This....drama....was....awesomeClick...here...to...download...and...install...Your...browser...is...on...the...brink...of...extinction..i..love..itSe-Hyun....was....a....jerk....for....what....she....did....to....him,....yes,....and....especially....after....that....I....don't....know....if....she....and....Kong-Chun....would....really....work....together.al...r...uniquepoozah..Dec..18..2013..11:22..am..Perfect..story..I..just..love..it..Thank..you..for..this..movie..Punith..Dec..14..2013..5:44..am..This..is..first..korean..drama..i..have..seen..with..complete..interest..and..it..is..very..hert..touching..stroy..and..it..explains..me..about..true..loveIt..was..also..my..first..time..watching..Lee..Jung..Gi,..wow,..he..is..the..ultimate..kkotminamIt...wasn't...horrible,...but...not...great...eitherlove..the..chemistry..between..lee..da..hae..and..lee..dong..wook..Marjan..May..30..2013..5:01..am..Perfect..Drama,..Perfect..Story..,..Perfect..Couple,..Perfect..Music.allll's..Perfect..,..the..Best..Korean..Drama..I've..ever..Watched,..misssssssssssss..it..alot:x..Dr.M.Usman..May..12..2013..9:36..am..This..is..the..best..Korean..drama..that..I..ever..watchedYou..have..hidden..notificationsDis..s..frm..india:-)of)...emine...(Turkey)...holly...(Egypt)...smkhairi87...(Malaysia)...Thorpedooz...(USA)...Night...Storm...(Egypt)...popak...(Iran)...wesley0130...(Taiwan)...laydeeh...x...dOrk...(USA)...elka...(Peru)...kraylorling23...(Philippines)...chelle8...(Canada)...cglyn...(Turkey)...koreanaticz...(Philippines)...ben.wills...(Vietnam)...lis129...(Brunei)...lovexloathe...(USA)...Cassie328...(Malaysia)...kpeterlee...(Singapore)...Rewdda...(Philippines)...Mashala...(Canada)...schwien...(Canada)...shila...(Malaysia)...zirahsong...(Brunei)...coolberry...(USA)...riemha0814...(Philippines)...linhypwnsyou...(USA)...Sara...(Indonesia)...tangerine...(Brazil)...Melissa...Lopez...(Ecuador)...mollysmile59...(USA)...hani...(Malaysia)...chell82...(Philippines)...dasbat...(USA)...paulpular83...(USA)...Miona...(Finland)...aznative...(USA)...KALEIKAAPUNI...(USA)...Trina13...(USA)...Hana...(Hungary)...AJ25...(Philippines)...chaja003...(Philippines)...twinkiesaram...(USA)...mycolorgreencrayola...(Philippines)...cengizhan...(Turkey)...Biozombie...(United...Kingdom)...Phironica...(Cambodia)...beyond...(Singapore)...dawa...(Myanmar)...rosa...(Iran)...Alizia...(Indonesia)...Islah...(Portugal)...brelop06...(USA)...smilekmv...(Peru)...jheinny...(Philippines)...Blindbirdhouse...(United...Kingdom)...Killsweet...(France)...Sophie0804...(Canada)...gelapgulitha...(Indonesia)...Setto...Kea...(Turkey)...CartoonChild...(United...Kingdom)...divaimut...(Indonesia)...mee-lin...(Canada)...susanita168...(Argentina)...jesnieza...(Malaysia)...hotprofd...(Malaysia)...mardhiyah...(Indonesia)...janita.lima...(Portugal)...Marvel...(Bolivia)...Lourdes...(Puerto...Rico)...Shenzy...(Turkey)...dannygatos...(Romania)...soinpain...(Philippines)...kelly1675...(USA)...cora127...(Romania)...ShermanGao...(Uzbekistan)...faryza...(Malaysia)...Chosoo...(Sweden)...prettytree8...(USA)...ati040483...(Indonesia)...iamchiquee...(Philippines)...kimmidoll8...(Australia)...cocoeunmi715...(New...Zealand)...sijeong88...(Indonesia)...miss...jonah...(Philippines)...sokoolka...(Poland)...Diweni-chan...(Switzerland)...Erugetto...(Mexico)...momobubbles...(Philippines)...vickychan123...(Singapore)...Keylye...(USA)...vazhar...(Indonesia)...ruichi08...(Philippines)...kei...(Malaysia)...rmr34...(USA)...miyabi...(USA)...Soeulmates...(Indonesia)...Aryf...(USA)...obardakci...(Turkey)...xiaoSxin...(Philippines)...jewel06...(Philippines)...deadflower2012...(USA)...Amri...(Indonesia)...jamasian...(Philippines)...Vivian...Wang...(Canada)...LilKrnQt33...(USA)...iSakuragaoka...(Russia)...OVI...(Indonesia)...kalyyya...(USA)...Sadi...(Nepal)...DaeLyna...(Romania)...koreandramaqueen...(Philippines)...melanie...(Singapore)...joanrukawa11...(Philippines)...laineexee...(Philippines)...aminteitha...(France)...karlin...(Indonesia)...bita...(Iran)...franceliz...(Philippines)...mona...(Germany)...lee...se-jin...(Indonesia)...eunhye7...(Thailand)...phialace...(Philippines)...alizia...(Indonesia)...windxchime...(Singapore)...jun...(Singapore)...irit05...(Israel)...hazyrra...(Malaysia)...mashimaro...(Canada)...niznadia...(Malaysia)...Chipset...(Thailand)...gulcin5...(Turkey)...kurleedamnu...(Cambodia)...rettej...(Canada)...mejean...(Philippines)...rebefigo...(USA)...christinecpz...(Malaysia)...backstr3etgal...(USA)...vienyariel...(Indonesia)...CheonSa...(USA)...misun...(Korea,...South)...21graim...(Paraguay)...trish...salvador...(Philippines)...Rhonda21...(USA)...mojgansahraei...(Iran)...x3.sugarplum...(Australia)...Rionda...(Spain)...fani...(Bulgaria)...doraedemon...(Thailand)...vitsomenuo...pienyu...(India)...keshi129...(Indonesia)...sheila...(Malaysia)...Aly...(Singapore)...Orange...(France)...alclarasasty...(Indonesia)...jelo...(Philippines)...habaek...(Italy)...rayahnne030...(Philippines)...MINOZ96...(Bulgaria)...chezz...(Malaysia)...lhadycharmie24...(Canada)...NaNdiNa...(Indonesia)...pauline03...(Philippines)...Zupi...(Kazakhstan)...tiya...(Indonesia)...Amethyst1403...(USA)...cherrytriggercola...(USA)...may3000...(Egypt)...pinknurse...(Philippines)...cecile8...(Philippines)...clarissa...(Indonesia)...cutiepiejeai...(Philippines)...aznmedia...(USA)...justa7c...(USA)...korean...fanz...(Malaysia)...karendu...(Philippines)...Hang...(Finland)...keibernice...(Philippines)...HelvinaWidya...(Indonesia)...Musicfreak...(Netherlands)...mashaelf...(Russia)...ashley...(Korea,...South)...ewantt...(Indonesia)...rejie...(Philippines)...misHerru...(Australia)...rosethiritin...(Myanmar)...tomoyo...(France)...cynthia...(Philippines)...ninquelot...(Turkey)...Humy...(India)...melissaro...(Costa...Rica)...ju-ON...(Malaysia)...usagi7...(Italy)...LunaBrava...(Bulgaria)...eminemmx...(United...Kingdom)...hezer...(Philippines)...katrinakurt...(Philippines)...Wanda...(Canada)...kupipuupuu...(United...Kingdom)...chibiheart...(Netherlands)...ria...(Philippines)...simplyposy...(Philippines)...koreaniers...fans...(Malaysia)...g73201...(Korea,...South)...monkife...(Costa...Rica)...aberdeenangus...(Argentina)...lhene...mie...de...perio...(Philippines)...doxa...(Russia)...luvmaryam...(Malaysia)...Vicky...(Spain)...Jesellem...(Philippines)...einjhelcLoe...(Philippines)...lovelygirlveronica...(Indonesia)...anne0808...(Philippines)...radadvincula...(Philippines)...chardy...(Philippines)...Alohamsk...(Russia)...arahbear...(Philippines)...mayaku...sha...(Bulgaria)...cora...(Iran)...mommammThailand...(Thailand)...love...love...2...(Vietnam)...cutehiphop...(Malaysia)...donovandee...(Philippines)...naomeross...(Philippines)...mhsn...(Iran)...sh1buya109...(USA)...junebug12...(USA)...rvhytility...(Indonesia)...issahgannee...(Philippines)...tweeny...(Germany)...fernfuna...(Thailand)...BoySpears...(Venezuela)...lilies...(Indonesia)...xdeathxtrancex...(Poland)...puddindog1992a...(Korea,...South)...dongmin...(USA)...Liat...(Peru)...suwet...hunney...(Malaysia)...ALI...PACKET...PC...(Iran)...horcrux...(Philippines)...Geisha...(Chile,...RepIn....the....end,....they....actually....will....anywayHe....is....currently....looking....over....several....synopsis....and....carefully....going....through....them....as....his....next....project.,.More....Joo....Jin-mo....and....Lee....Da-hae....cast....in....new....historical....film2010/12/30,....Source,....Joo....Jin-mo....(left)....and....Lee....Da-hae....(right)....[Trophy....Entertainment]....Actors....Joo....Jin-mo....and....Lee....Da-hae....have....been....cast....as....the....leads....in....a....new....historical....film,....according....to....the....film's....distributor....Trophy....Entertainment....on....ThursdayKim...Beom...recently...finished...a...Chinese...promotionRepeated....rule....breaking....will....result....in....blacklistingRetrieved..2013-09-06-..Do..not..share..pages..or..media..unrelated..to..the..topic..you..are..commenting..onPark...Si-yeon...as...Kim...Se-hyun[5]...Now,....the....actorsBut...the...fact...Kong-Chun...is...lying...to...Se-Hyun,...claiming...to...be...trying...to...building...their...relationship...while...treating...her...like...she's...just...a...toy...that...he...can...pick...up...for...a...while...and...drop...the...second...Yu-Rin...calls...makes...me...hate...him f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Little Monster Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Candidature Refusée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation